SAP BI BW online training is a descriptive certification course on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. This course includes SAP Architecture, Application of SAP, SAP BW 7.3, SAP BW Works Model description, End-to-end Data Warehousing, SAP BW Modeling, Data Extraction from Flat File to SAP BW (DS) PSA, data sources ZDS_EMP and ZDC_D. It further covers SAP BW Data Schema, Info Providers, Functionality of Data Store Object (DSO), Info Cube, Lo-Cockpit description, CO-PA Extractor, BEX Query, Restrictions and Exceptions and BEX Analyzer.
After completion of this online course from Intellipaat, you will be able to:
- Understand what is Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing through SAP
- Learn about Info Objects Info Cubes
- Learn how to transfer data in SAP BI
- Define data store objects and their types
- Get an idea of Logistics Cockpit and its functions
- Understand BEX Web application design