SAP Simple Finance Course Overview
SAP Simple Finance is a set of solutions to present the simplicity of SAP Cloud powered by SAP HANA in accordance to finance related issues across the world. SAP Simple Finance module is designed to offer strategic value with instant insight across finance – all via a personalized and simple user experience.
The goal for doing SAP Simple Finance course is:
- Use one general view of all information across finance to confirm enterprise-wide consistency,
- Combine estimate, simulation, and analysis to classify the best calculated business options,
- Give users instant, modified insight to inspire timelier, more pertinent financial decisions,
- Drive substantial IT generalization with an architecture that eliminates repetitions and totals,
- Get a choice of deployment – cloud, on-premise, hybrid – for lesser IT costs.
- Explain the choice and impression of the SAP Simple Finance add-on.
KBS Institute offers quality SAP simple finance course training in online and regular classroom module. The institute offers training for corporate batch as well on demand. For online course the training is given through highly interactive session along with wide-ranging live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training course delivered using Cisco Webex Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
SAP Simple Finance Course Objectives
The SAP Simple Finance course has some specific objectives. These are narrated here with outline details:
- Explaining the scope and impact of the SAP Simple Finance On-Premise Edition,
- Explaining the architecture of the SAP Simple Finance add-on,
- Explaining the Central Finance Deployment option of SAP Simple Finance,
- Configuring and use of new functionalities in SAP Accounting powered by SAP HANA,
- Use the standard SAP Fiori applications designed for Simple Finance,
- The use of SAP HANA as a database impacts profitability analysis (CO-PA),
- The use of data structures for costing- and account-based CO-PA differ,
SAP Simple Finance links the profit and loss items in Financial Accounting with the pertinent items in Managerial Accounting. Thus expense items get linked to cost center, order, and project accounting. Revenue and cost items get linked to account-based profitability analysis (CO-PA).