This course offers a complete introduction to Oracle Database 11g. You would be able to learn how to design, build and manage robust database applications with Oracle database tools.
Here are the major topics covered in this course: – Basic SQL & PL/SQL Programming, Syntax and Section Query, Cursor/Conditional Statement, Advance Cursor, Subprogram-Procedure/Function, Procedures/Function, Package, Advance Package, DML & advance level DML & Scripting.
The knowledge you learn in this course can be immediately applied to your job profile.
- Design, build and manage Oracle 11gdatabase applications
- Retrieve and manipulate data efficiently using SQL Developer
- Create and manage database tables, sequences and synonyms
- Ensure data integrity, enforce security and enhance performance
- Write structured PL/SQL code to develop stored procedures, triggers and packages